From Saddest OfAllKeys <keyofdmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: God, jetspeed from cvs is too slow.
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:17:52 GMT

(Sorry for the empty msg, if you see one)

Zufeng,

I'm not convinced that it has to be the Jetspeed code
that is causing delays.

Are you using the Stock Quote portlet? It can be a
performance killer.  Perhaps some other portlet is
taking a long time to render?

Mike

--- Zufeng Huang <huangzufeng@sungoal.com> wro
te: