From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: JetspeedContentAdmin portlet
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:04:32 GMT
Luta, Raphael (VUN) escribiĆ³:
> It's an old portlet by Kevin that was supposed to be the
> start of a CMS system... I never used it myself seeing that
> RSS portlets + syndication + any RSS feed generator works
> as well and is way more portable and flexible.
>
> That would be the solution I recommend before Jetspeed 2.

And given that a lot of people is considering RSS (specially 2.0) as a
reasonable format for "well formed log entries", I would keep using RSS
as a simple CMS for Jetspeed 2.

See for instance

http://www.intertwingly.net/blog/1472.html

and surrounding links. This is still a fuzzy area, but I think it will
reach workable status soon.

I would use any effort on making JetspeedContentAdmin to have
RSSPortlets handling RSS 1.0 or 2.0 properly.

--
Santiago Gala
High Sierra Technology, S.L. (http://hisitech.com)