From Sangam Dash <srd...@rippleimpact.com>
Subject Re: Configuration of first page.
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 19:49:31 GMT
nick the mytilian wrote:

>Hi,
>
>What actions are needed in case I want to change the layout of the first
>page of my Jetspeed page?
>
>For example, how can i add a new portlet and show it in the first page?
>The portlet does not need to have any actions (just show some text).
>
>Thanks!
>Nikos.

create a new xreg file and declare your portlet in that and save the
file in WEB-INF/conf folder.
go to WEB-INF/psml/usr/anon/html/en folder change the default.psml file
and add the portlet you just declared in some place or menu or tab pane.
or to add the portlet to the page just login to jetspeed as
administrator click on Admin link
then click on PSML Browser link
then click on anon en default.psml link and there you can add your
portlet to the page say Home
try the administrator GUI after logging in
its nice.
follow the tutorial at
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/JetspeedTutorial.htm
its a good one to start with