From Glen Carl <g...@buonvia.com>
Subject Re: ???NEW WebPageService/WebPageServlet NEW ???
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:58:25 GMT
At http://buonvia.com/jetspeed is the proxyPortlets that Casimiro
Lovato-Winston and I contributed to the Jetspeed Community. To my
knowledge, these portlets were never checked in.

I want to contribute my enhanced versions of these, but I am swamped
with client work. Maybe in a couple of weeks, I will be able to make the
enhance versions available. For now, the proxyPortlets at my site may be
helpful in the creation of your httpProxyPortlets.
You will need to extract the jar to get documentation on how to integrate.
Glen