From "Harald Ommang" <har...@ommang.com>
Subject Re: Planning for Jetspeed 1.4b4
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:49:36 GMT
On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:27:55 -0800 (PST), Santiago Gala wrote:

> >  bug # 15214
> > "Cleanup the logging. This is mainly housekeeping, but it include
ssurrounding
> > resource intensive debug logging with if (Log.getLogger().isDebugEnabled())
{}"
(snip)
> The first one looks non-controversial and useful. If no one screams, go
> for it.

(snip)

I'm ready to start working on this.
Just a question, as I'm fairly new to the apache way of contributing. (Don't
worry I've been designing and developing and coding for ages...) In what form do
you committers want me to send the updates for this? Patch pr. file?, Patch pr.
package? Patch pr. "batch" of work I do?
Should I send them to this list, or attach to bugzilla 15214?

Harald