From "Danny" <danny.g...@mms-dresden.de>
Subject AW: ORA-00904: invalid column name after migration to jetspeed-1.4b3
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:38:37 GMT
Thanks a lot, it works!

I'm sorry, I you feel offended, but I'm not blaming anyone of not answering.
I always search jetspeed-dev AND jetspeed-user for my questions, but I
didn't find anything.

The problem is, I didn't know exactly where to subscribe, because we are
both, user and developer. We devolop a jetspeed based portal, but we also
change some infastructure, i.e. certificate based login.

I can understand you very well, I would hate it too, if I would get
disturbed all the time. But I think I always ask short and "smart" questions
(at least out of my point of view), and you can answer in one sentence. And
the answer can not be fond in the documentation.

Sorry again for any inconveniance.

Danny