From EP...@upstate.com
Subject Jetspeed and The Tutorial..
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:13:02 GMT
I am collecting a list of diff's between what I saw, and the tutorial if
someone wants to go through them.

I am on 1.4-b4-dev on Win2k.  I could not find the source in CVS to fix
directly.

Tutorial 6:
The path webapp/WEB-INF/conf/psml/user/anon/html/default.psml is wrong.
Should be:
webapp/WEB-INF/psml/user/anon/html/default.psml

The path webapp/WEB-INF/conf/psml/user/turbine/html/default.psml  is wrong.
Should be:
webapp/WEB-INF/psml/user/turbine/html/default.psml

The path
src/java/com/bluesunrise/jportal/portlets/HelloPortletInterface.java  is
wrong.  Should be:
src/java/com/bluesunrise/jportal/portal/portlets/HelloPortletInterface.java

I think the conf/psml directories are inaccurate in a bunch of places...

Eric Pugh