From Paul Spencer <paulspen...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: New Registry documentation
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:07:28 GMT
Raphael,
This duplicates some of the existing documentation, see below.  Granted
the organization is different.

     Skins - http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/config_skin.html
     Portlets -
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/portlet_config_common.html
     Security - http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/security.html

I suggest merging this with the existing documetion, including adjusting
the links defined in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/config_guide.html.

o The existing documentation defines files that contain distributed the
registry elements and recommend files for user registry elements.
o The exisitng documentation includes Velocity usage of Skin element,
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/config_skin_param_summary.html

In general I like the content and organization in your documention  :-)

Paul Spencer