From "Amedeo Zottola" <amedeo.zott...@noema.it>
Subject [control.xreg] <portlet-control-entry name="TitlePortletControl" ...
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:12:55 GMT
Hi to all,

my issue is to render two portlet using two different templates.
I saw that default template is "jetspeed.vm" defined into the file
"control.xreg" ( TitlePortletControl ) .

So, i add a new portlet-control-entry in control.xreg file :

  <portlet-control-entry name="MyPortletControl">

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.controls.VelocityPortletControl</c
lassname>
    <parameter name="theme" value="myPortletTemplate.vm"/>
      <title>My Customized Title Control Template</title>
    <media-type ref="html"/>
    <media-type ref="wml"/>
  </portlet-control-entry>

and now?!
How can i use my new portlet-control-entry and where?!

Thanks,
Amedeoz.