From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Help required: Client Registry in CVS Head
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:39:08 GMT

For me:

agentxml/1.0 -> maps to -> XML media type

What about all the WML stuff hard-coded, are you going to add entries for:

    private static final String[] WAP_DEVICES_STARTS =
    {
        "UP.",
        "Nokia",
        "Wapalizer",
        "WAP",
        "Erics",
        "SonyE",
        "Klondike"
    };

    private static final String[] WAP_DEVICES_CONTAINS =
    {
        "UP.Browser",
        "WAP",
        "WML",
        "Wap",
        "wml",
        "Klondike"
    };

    /**
     * Strings for devices supporting Voice XML
     */
    private static final String[] VOICE_DEVICES_CONTAINS =
    {
        "VoiceXML",
        "Nuance"
    };