From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject FW: Security Team
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:27:42 GMT
Anyone (committer) wanna be our liaison on the Apache Security Team?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Laurie [mailto:ben@algroup.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 8:24 AM
To: committers@apache.org
Subject: Security Team

Hi,

At the ASF board meeting on Wednesday, a motion to create a board
committee (known as the Apache Security Team) responsible for security
across the whole ASF was passed. Whilst we are still figuring out
exactly how this will work, one of the things that is required is that
every project should appoint a liaison to the team. This liaison will
need to have commit access to the project, and the technical ability to
make releases for the project.

So, please be thinking about who that should be for any projects you are
involved in (more that one liaison is fine).

Once you know who it should be, please email security@apache.org with
details.

We'll also be needing one or more volunteer(s) to maintain the security
team's webpages, so if that's you, speak up.

Cheers,

Ben (Chair, Apache Security Team).