From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Upgrading to Latest Jars
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:30:17 GMT
I'd like to upgrade to the latest versions of :

Torque
Turbine
Stratum
Fulcrum

I checked out all four projects from cvs head, built them and then modified
Jetspeed to bring it up-to-date.
Ran unit tests, everything seems to be working against Hypersonic SQL.

Anyone have any objections to migrating Jetspeed to work with these latest
versions?
I will tag the cvs before doing so with a tag called
PRE-JAKARTA-UPDATE-2002-10-15
Will also document, on the website, the exact date that I checked out these
4 jars, so that if anyone needs the source they can check out by date.

If no one objects, will start tomorrow morning PST (Tuesday Oct 15)......