From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: [control.xreg] <portlet-control-entry name="TitlePortletContr ol" ...
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:22:19 GMT
> Do you always want to use this control with particular portlet?

Actually, I would like to see this implemented.  I would like to be able to set control entries
in the registry for individual portlet entries.  I might take a look at what this would since
I have been poking around the control code.  Plus, it seems to be what some of my sales guys
would like to see.

Scott