From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Db psml service - psml id?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:00:39 GMT
I hope the answer is NOT that this comes from the "ID_TABLE"... I have no
"ID_TABLE" in my database!

I am also using a different database pool for the db psml service - so my
"CHEF" pool points at Oracle (and the db psml service knows about this and
is using it... For everything?), but... There's still the default pool doing
the silly hypersonic sql - and that looks sort of active! (I may be wrong
here...)

Yikes - did I miss some conversion so that part of the db psml service is
using one pool but the rest is using the specified pool?

And if this is the case, why no ID_TABLE in the dbpsml-schema.sql script?

Thanks.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419