From "Amte, Amit" <Amit.A...@parexel.com>
Subject RE: Implementations of the Jetspeed security framework
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 19:39:45 GMT
Hello,

Following the instructions given in the link sent by David,
We have built our own jetspeed security framework.
Everything works great.  We are using role based psml's and the
users can log in and jetspeed figures out their group/role
memberships and serves up the correct portlets ... not a problem.

However.. $data.getACL() returns a null when referenced in a vm file
(or from within a VelocityPortletAction).

I have mirrored the following classes:

TurbineAuthentication
TurbineGroupManagement
TurbinePermissionManagement
TurbineRoleManagement
TurbineUserManagement

and extended theBaseJetspeedUser to support additional user attributes.

Am I missing anything here?  My guess is that the rundata object is
not being set up properly.  Any pointers ?

thanks

Amit