From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: missed files
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:00:40 GMT

Those files are generated when you build jetspeed with ant, you can't
compile directly jetspeed (hope I'm not wrong).

To create them, simply run the build.bat that is in
jetspeed-1.4b1-release-src\build, and let the build file create the jar for
you. Then you can have the files you miss if you want.

Aurelien