From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: DBPSML with Oracle and Jetspeed 1.4b1 : Finally got it to work !
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:27:18 GMT

> De : Aurelien Pernoud [mailto:apernoud@sopragroup.com]
>
> Today I'll try to test all the functionnality of PSML and
> USERS in db, and
> tell you if troubles appear.
>
> Nice job,
> Aurelien.

Hi David, just to tell you I didn't find anything not working with dbpsml,
nice work ! Although I don't understand why I always get the "PSMLImporter:
Detected database is populated. No need to import." at every start, and in
jr.pr I commented the line for import after the import went ok...
(#services.PsmlImportManager.classname=)

Not that important, but I don't get it.

Aurelien