From David Sean Taylor <david.sean.tay...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: OJB based security service, any thoughts?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:09:31 GMT
My vote is +1 on using OJB over Torque in the next version, but I believe we
shouldn't make this change in 1.4 since it may break a lot of applications
based on 1.4.

I started writing a Registry service a while back with OJB, its in the cvs
with ojb-0.7.343.jar
Have you considered JDO + OJB?

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.