From "Hugh Brien" <hugh.br...@novuscg.com>
Subject RE: ADD/REMOVE tab/entry TO ALL users PSML at once
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:08:38 GMT
I have look at this problem from a number of angles.

So far I have sucessfully combined user and group portlet references

	Portlets userPortlets = PortalToolkit.getReference("/user/hbrien/page/default.psml/country/US/language/en/media-type/html");
	Portlets groupPortlets = PortalToolkit.getReference("/group/VMI88/page/default.psml/media-type/html");
	userPortlets.addPortlets(groupPortlets)

Next I can get the actualy Portelts using the following:

	PortletSet combinedPortletSet = PortalToolkit.getSet(userPortlets);

I assume there would be problems with this approach including security and customization.

I need to figure out the lifecycle of the PortletSet reference held by jrunData.getProfile().getRootSet()

If anyone can provide a little help with this I would appreciate it, until I have my debugger
open and I am steppin'

r,
Hugh