From "Hugh Brien" <hugh.br...@novuscg.com>
Subject Development Question
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 23:51:39 GMT

I have been working with Jetspeed for over year.  We have created a couple of different portals
using this great technology.  I apoligize for not participating more but I have been working
alone on this project and I have very little time. I plan on contributing some interesting
code in the near future.

Just and FYI:

I have created an rsync of the /jakarta-jetspeed-cvs

I used the following command.

rsync --verbose --stats --progress --recursive --times --perms --links   cvs.apache.org::jakarta-jetspeed-cvs/
.

This allows me to make changes locally on my network but does anyone have any suggestions
for keeping everything in synch.

I know the patch command will work however I am sure how to use it in this context.

r,
Hugh