From Bui Quoc Thai <st027...@ait.ac.th>
Subject Add Media-type for portlet entry by coding
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:52:05 GMT
Hi,

 I create portlet entry by progamming, I use BasePortletEntry to create a new
entry, after that I use their methods to add other information for the
portlet, such as: setName(), setTitle(),...
 However, I cann't set MediaType properly. In particularly, I use setMediaTypes
() then it create the element:
       <media-type>html</media-type>
 instead of:
       <media-type ref="html"/>

 This leads to an error in the portlet list for adding portlet (the portlet
table has no portlet).

Has someone done this problem? Please, give me some commnend!
Thank you so much
Thai
Email: st027235@ait.ac.th
       bqthai@ctu.edu.vn