From "Amin" <princea...@hotmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] SMS
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:56:13 GMT
Hi,
I would like to propose support for Short Message Service (SMS) in addition to HTML and WAP.
I've just got introduced to jetspeed a few days ago and would like to work on it. However
due to lack of experience and knowleedge, some pointers will be helpful.

At the moment, i'm using the opensource kannel server, www.kannel.org for delivering wap and
sms services. My aim is to include support of SMS in jetspeed and use kannel as a testing
ground and as a reference for connectivity between jetspeed and a mobile server

Amin