From har...@ommang.com
Subject JetspeedLocalization_no.properties for those who may want it.
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:53:05 GMT
Hello!

Attached is my Norwegian translation. Hope it can be
included. If any fellow Norwegians are reading this,
please go thru it and give comments/corrections.

Btw, in the original (English) file, i noticed the
following:

NEWACCOUNT_CONFIRMATION uses the term "secret key"
while
NEWACCOUNT_INFOMSG2 and NEWACCOUNT_INFOMSG3 uses the
term "confirmation key".

NEWACCOUNT_APPROVAL "aproved" should be "approved"

USERFORM_PASSWORDREMINDER:  The last "?" should be a "."

SENDCONFIRMATIONEMAIL_BODY1:  "to confirm you" should
be "to confirm your"

I am about to start using Jetspeed for a few
interesting projects, and love what I see. I sincerely
hope I can find time to contribute/donate some stuff
along the way. Keep up the good work guys!

Harald Ommang
Bergen, Norway