From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject [ENHANCEMENT] support for adding existing portlets and category filter in customizer-portletset-add.vm
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:26:32 GMT
Enhancements to customizer-portletset-add.vm:

1.  A user can now add as many of the same portlet to a pane as they like.  This is supported
by existing logic 1.4b1 but I have yet to see the ability to use it through the customizer
portlet.

2.  Added an option list that allows the user to filter portlets by category.  I had to modify
CustomizeSetAction to build a category list that is put into the page context.

I will be adding the group filter functionality later.

Let me know if this is of interest, and I will submit the patches.