From "jose saloio" <jose_sal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with JSP in a portlet (Jetspeed)
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:02:43 GMT
Hi,
In a Jetspeed Portal (1.3a2), I have insert a JSP :
"       <portlet-entry name="myHelloJSP" hidden="false" type="ref"
           parent="JSP" application="false">
                   <title>myHelloJSP</title>
                   <description>Simple JSP Portlet Example</description>
            <parameter name="template" value="myHelloJSP.jsp"
                                                    hidden="false"/>
            <media-type ref="html"/>
       </portlet-entry>
"
and I want that my JSP call a other JSP in the same portlet and no in a
other page(for example I can't use : <jsp:forward> ).
How can I do ?
What's file I must modify ?

Best regards,

jose saloio.