From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Question on Muliple portlet instance behavior
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:12:16 GMT
David,

> 1. change interface name and package to
> org.apache.jetspeed.portal.PortletInstance

No problem.  I can swing that.

> 2. clean up the code a bit

Go ahead, but could you give me a little detail on what you feel is
currently out of whack.  It would mean less work for you in the future ;)

> 3. write the unit tests

As embarrassing as it is, I have to admit I have not had a chance to do
anything with JUnit.  If you write a test case, I will use to learn to write
them in the future.

> 4. remove old persistence code
> 5. modify all existing code to use the new service
> 6. check it in

It might be best if you handle these also.

I do have some more changes I'm working on.  I will get it to you within the
hour (before 4PM EST).

Scott