From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Question on Muliple portlet instance behavior
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:30:48 GMT
David,

Here is what I finished today.  There is a service interface, an
implementation and a fa├žade class to access the service plus an exception.

I have tested the get and set and they are working and are aware of
individual portlet instances.  I have yet change AbstractPortlet and test it
there.  Hopefully, I will get to that tomorrow.  I also still need to add
the Apache license to the classes and better documentation.

I will be adding more methods as I get to them/think of them:
getPortletAttributeList(),getPortletAttributeNames(), etc.

Let me know of another other important functionality I may not have thought
of/been aware of.

Thanks,
Scott