From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Question on Muliple portlet instance behavior
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:49:09 GMT
You still want to keep the PersistenceService interface as is correct?

One the first suggestion I have would be to replace all the instance of
Vector with ArrayList, to improve performance.  They did this with Torque
and supposedly it garnered them a nice increase in performance.  The only
issue I see with this would be if you are betting on those Lists to be
threadsafe.

I will start looking at gutting/rewriting the service.

Scott