From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Question on Muliple portlet instance behavior
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:29:07 GMT
Thanks for the response, David.  I am VERY interested in getting it work.
I'm currently looking at the PersistenceService and its inner class,
PersistenceService.Page, right now.  Let me now if I'm on the right track
and I will continue to work on it.  Hopefully, I will be able to come up
with a suitable patch.

I welcome any pointers you may have.

Thanks,
Scott