From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Problems importing into oracle
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 04:09:13 GMT
No, here's the schema that torque generated: (PROFILE BLOB)

- Glenn

-
-- JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE
-
DROP TABLE JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;

CREATE TABLE JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE
(
    PSML_ID NUMBER NOT NULL,
    USER_NAME VARCHAR2 (32) NOT NULL,
    MEDIA_TYPE VARCHAR2 (99),
    LANGUAGE VARCHAR2 (2),
    COUNTRY VARCHAR2 (2),
    PAGE VARCHAR2 (99),
    PROFILE BLOB,
    CONSTRAINT JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE_UNIQUE UNIQUE (USER_NAME, MEDIA_TYPE,
LANGUAGE, COUNTRY, PAGE)
);

ALTER TABLE JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE
    ADD CONSTRAINT JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE_PK
PRIMARY KEY (PSML_ID);

-
-- JETSPEED_GROUP_PROFILE
-
DROP TABLE JETSPEED_GROUP_PROFILE CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;

CREATE TABLE JETSPEED_GROUP_PROFILE
(
    PSML_ID NUMBER NOT NULL,
    GROUP_NAME VARCHAR2 (99) NOT NULL,
    MEDIA_TYPE VARCHAR2 (99),
    LANGUAGE VARCHAR2 (2),
    COUNTRY VARCHAR2 (2),
    PAGE VARCHAR2 (99),
    PROFILE BLOB,
    CONSTRAINT JETSPEED_GROUP_PROFILE_UNIQUE UNIQUE (GROUP_NAME, MEDIA_TYPE,
LANGUAGE, COUNTRY, PAGE)
);

ALTER TABLE JETSPEED_GROUP_PROFILE
    ADD CONSTRAINT JETSPEED_GROUP_PROFILE_PK
PRIMARY KEY (PSML_ID);

-
-- JETSPEED_ROLE_PROFILE
-
DROP TABLE JETSPEED_ROLE_PROFILE CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;

CREATE TABLE JETSPEED_ROLE_PROFILE
(
    PSML_ID NUMBER NOT NULL,
    ROLE_NAME VARCHAR2 (99) NOT NULL,
    MEDIA_TYPE VARCHAR2 (99),
    LANGUAGE VARCHAR2 (2),
    COUNTRY VARCHAR2 (2),
    PAGE VARCHAR2 (99),
    PROFILE BLOB,
    CONSTRAINT JETSPEED_ROLE_PROFILE_UNIQUE UNIQUE (ROLE_NAME, MEDIA_TYPE,
LANGUAGE, COUNTRY, PAGE)
);

ALTER TABLE JETSPEED_ROLE_PROFILE
    ADD CONSTRAINT JETSPEED_ROLE_PROFILE_PK
PRIMARY KEY (PSML_ID);

-
-- JETSPEED_ANON_PROFILE
-
DROP TABLE JETSPEED_ANON_PROFILE CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;

CREATE TABLE JETSPEED_ANON_PROFILE
(
    PSML_ID NUMBER NOT NULL,
    MEDIA_TYPE VARCHAR2 (99),
    LANGUAGE VARCHAR2 (2),
    COUNTRY VARCHAR2 (2),
    PAGE VARCHAR2 (99),
    PROFILE BLOB,
    CONSTRAINT JETSPEED_ANON_PROFILE_UNIQUE UNIQUE (MEDIA_TYPE, LANGUAGE,
COUNTRY, PAGE)
);

ALTER TABLE JETSPEED_ANON_PROFILE
    ADD CONSTRAINT JETSPEED_ANON_PROFILE_PK