From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: JSP and jetspeed
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:29:26 GMT
John Trollinger wrote:

>Who is maintaining the jsp portions of jetspeed?  I would like to be
>able to help keep the jsp portions up to date and in working order.

As far as I know, nobody is really maintaining jsp templating as a whole.

If you are interested, you can send patches with the things you find,
with http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html in mind to produce the
patches.

As the quality of your work and the workload of current committers
becomes evident, you will for sure be proposed as a new committer, to be
able to apply the changes yourself. :-)

I noticed recently that some changes had not been applied in the jsp
templating part of the system, so I'm sure work is needed to keep jsp in
synchrony.

>Thanks,
>

>John Trollinger

Thanks for your collaboration,