From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Unit tests fail
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:01:35 GMT
I'm trying to commit the patch I sent to Raphael, as he told me.

I'm trying also to put a unit test for checking that the MimeType and
the CharacterEncoding are consistently set in Jetspeed (since failures
to do so are common), but:

- ./build.sh unittest fails like:

    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.registry.TestMarshallRegistry
    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,315 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testUnmarshallRegistry took 0,209 sec
    [junit] Testcase: testUnmarshallURL took 0,104 sec
    [junit] Running
org.apache.jetspeed.services.registry.TestRegistryCategories
    [junit] Group: [Jetspeed]
    [junit] ....Cat: [rss]
    [junit] ........AdminInfo
    [junit] ........RSS
    [junit] [RSS] count = 2
    [junit] ------------------
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,018 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.registry.TestRegistryCategories
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,018 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testCategories took 0,015 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] null

I'm pasting this, since I don't understand very well where the failure is.

My test case never arrives to be executed, since this one fails.

Can whoever understands this test and the reason it fails help?

Thanks in advance,
   Santiago