From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta Newsletter
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 23:37:18 GMT
Hi Rob,

This is David from the jetspeed-dev list.
We are planning on releasing Jetspeed 1.4b1 (or a1) next week.
I could send you some text describing the new features going into
Jetspeed 1.4.
Would that be something of interest for the newsletter?

David

akarta.apache.
org&msgId=353518) and so I'm now trying to gather information for a
proper issue #1.

What I'm after is a volunteer from each group to edit together summaries
of the intersting / important discussions within their own group over
the course of June, and send me the result by the end of Sunday.  It
would be good (though not essential) if you could let me know that
someone will be taking on the task for your project, so that I can
reduce the general pestering in later mails .  Any groups that submit
nothing will simply not feature as I have not got the time to browse and
edit the discussions myself.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

For background regarding the newsletter, check out any/all of the mails
here:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=general@j
akar
ta.apache.org&searchText=newsletter&defaultField=subject&Search=Search

For additional commands, e-mail: