From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Question on Muliple portlet instance behavior
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:02:15 GMT
Scott,

Had a quick look.
Few comments:

jData.getProfile();                 -- this will always get you the
current profile, good!
doc.getEntryById(portlet.getID())   -- great, that will get the correct
instance!

Looking good, I will review it in more detail tomorrow.

Thanks,

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Weaver, Scott [mailto:Sweaver@rippe.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 2:31 PM
To: 'Jetspeed Developers List'
Subject: RE: Question on Muliple portlet instance behavior

David,
Here is what I finished today.  There is a service interface, an
implementation and a fa├žade class to access the service plus an
exception.
I have tested the get and set and they are working and are aware of
individual portlet instances.  I have yet change AbstractPortlet and
test it there.  Hopefully, I will get to that tomorrow.  I also still
need to add the Apache license to the classes and better documentation.
I will be adding more methods as I get to them/think of them:
getPortletAttributeList(),getPortletAttributeNames(), etc.
Let me know of another other important functionality I may not have
thought of/been aware of.
Thanks,
Scott