From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Turbine source checkout version?
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2002 02:41:30 GMT

I was going to say look at the date on the turbine jar in the jetspeed
cvs, but there isn't one.
Looks like its an official release: turbine-2.2-b2-dev

Hopefully the Turbine team has tagged the release.
If so, you can check out from the turbine cvs with the -r option, and
give the tag name
I can't access jakarta cvs right now to check for the tag name, it seems
to be down (along with the website)