From Endre StĂžlsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject Connection between JSR 168, JetSpeed and IBM?
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 11:38:39 GMT

I'm currently (finally!) writing my thesis, on EIP's, and realized that a
java based portlet standardization effort has begun with the JSR 168.

This is really cool, but where are the connections between JSR 168, IBM
and Apache JetSpeed, except for the stated ones at the JSR 168 pages?

These are the URLs whose connections I would like to know just a
little bit more about:

  .. and finally

IBM seems pretty involved with the Portlet API spec, while it uses
elements from the org.apache.jetspeed.portlet package. And then there is
that portlet API proposal, hosted in the CVS for jetspeed.

How and when did these links come into place?

Any light shed on these topics would be great!

Thanks in advance,