From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Cvs question
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 13:43:44 GMT
With the security work, the cvs messages include "Tag: security_14".

I'm not confident with how tags work in cvs.

It looks like the new security stuff is all tagged this way.

Does this mean that there's a way to checkout stuff without the new
(in-progress) security stuff?  How would we do this?

And if we want the new stuff, do we have to use the tag in the checkout?

If someone could clarify this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

- Glenn