From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Broken!
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 14:18:16 GMT
In BaseJetspeedLink:

    /**
     * Return a link that includes the template
     * from rundata
     *
     * @return DynamicURI to template
     */
    public DynamicURI getTemplate()

The comment (and the usage as seen in the vm files) indicates it *should*
use the request template.  I think the implementation is wrong...

Here's the fix I'm testing now:

    /**
     * Return a link that includes the template
     * from rundata
     *
     * @return DynamicURI to template
     */
    public DynamicURI getTemplate()
    {
        String template = rundata.getRequestedTemplate();
        return getLink( JetspeedLink.CURRENT, null, null,
JetspeedLink.DEFAULT, null, null, template, null, null, null);
    }

Using the same getLink() call from getTemplate(string), adding the setting
of the template from the rundata.

Well, that looks better!  Also, it picks up the full page name (user, role,
group or whatever), which is important, too.

I'm going to check in this... Paul - please review!  I'm not positive I've
got the philosophy of this new code, and I didn't look at the other routines
to make sure they don't suffer from the same sort of problem.

Thanks.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419