From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Build problems
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 15:01:20 GMT
Sometimes I can do "build clean" followed by a "build war".  I can repeat
this a few times, but then the "build war" fails.  It complains about, for
example "Content" not being understood.  It also seems not to do the build
apis step when it fails.

Anybody know about this or what's wrong?  My recovery process is to a) move
out my changes, b) blow away the entire local directory, c) re-checkout the
jakarta-jetspeed module, d) move my work back in!

Thanks.

- Glenn