From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: jslink
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 13:32:34 GMT
I vote that we stop supporting portlet by name!  Lets stick with just
support for id.

Are you sure there are no cases where you'd want to call a second
JetspeedLink method chained to a first, that all chained calls would be to
DynamicURI methods?

My understanding is that you can specify a group AND an role... but these
are "pick one" options in your description of getLink().  What's your
understanding of group and role?

getLink() sounds good!  Make sure it can be called from a velocity file -
I'm not sure how the optional parameters will be implemented, and I'm not
sure how to send a "null" from the call in the .vm file.  I'll use it as
soon as it's ready!

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419