From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: Multiple log4J setting as default in logging setting for jetspeed.
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 09:51:28 GMT
Frans,
Currently we are use Turbine's logging facility, which does allow Log4J
to be plugged in as the logger.  I have implemented the rotational
logging, based on the size of the log file, as described in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/config_guide.html#Set%20Jetspeed%20logging.

Jetspeed has DEBUG logging set by default.  Try setting the log level to
INFO.

Paul Spencer