From raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com
Subject Re: Cleaning up Jetspeed
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 20:59:36 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:

>>Easiest way is to reimport the CVS module.
>>

>Does that require creating a new cvs project?

It does require to at least recreate a new root project (so you need a
cvsadmin for the operation).
Another side effect is that it removes all the project previous revisions.

>>>Keep it! It does work and it is used.
>>>

>>So you're maintaining this part :) Do you plan to upgrade the
>>markup to
>>WAP 1.2 ?
>>

>Thanks :) Ok, I'll take it.
>Plan? I just took the assigmnent. Let me think about it

Sure. I wasn't expecting anybody to still work on WML support... :/

--
Raphaƫl Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
Professional Services Manager