From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Anonymous user customization
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 17:25:17 GMT
> I was under the impression that the CVS version of code had
> the ability to customize the anonymous user without the "copy
> another user's PSML" trick. Is that true?  If so, I can't
> seem to find it.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

I believe the recommended way is to create a new user, customize that
user and then copy it over to the anonymous directory. Next week I will
be working on a new feature for the admin user to customize any psml
resource in the system, including anonymous. This should be fairly easy,
only missing piece is secure access to PSML files, which Santiago tells
us he will soon have support for.