From "ckl" <christi...@tenklooster.com>
Subject Subject: Re: jetspeed -> turbine3 script
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 11:56:23 GMT
>Sounds good.  How well does Jetspeed work with Turbine-3 - any known
>problems/limitations?

no real problems, just a lot of work, but also (on my w2k machine) no real speed improvements
but still, turbine 3 is not optimized yet either ...

>A frequent problem we get is sync'ing turbine-2 and torque - do you
>know if turbine-3 is any better with this - in particular, is
>TurbineUser a proper Torque generated object now?

that was also for me one of the problems, it is better with turbine3,
you have to regenerate all om sources ofcource with the decoupled torque.
But I must say that I plan to use objectbridge for the security classes

>> There is a lot of jetspeed code that can benefit from the new
>> turbine3features.
> Such as?

for example the templatelocaterservice could be rewritten as Jason also suggested,
this can be put in the pipeline.

Christiaan ten Klooster