From Endre StĂžlsvik <En...@CoreTrek.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up Jetspeed
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 17:29:24 GMT

They are talking about making a new cvs repository, with the pruned
development tree imported. But of course, diffs between for example 2.0 and
1.3 will be somewhat difficult to perform if this is done.

But one thing is for _really_ sure, and that is that _someone_ must fix that
Jetspeed tarball script or whatever is in use. Prune the directory tree
before building and tarring!!! There is just so AMAZINGLY many empty
directories in those tarballs! ;)

Endre.