From Todd Kuebler <tkueb...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: SV: More about the disk cache
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:52:56 GMT
I'm also curious if moving all file writing to the
javax.servlet.context.tempdir + [jetspeed/cache | jetspeed/tmp |
jetspeed/conf] location would be a good idea, at least as a default
behavior that could be overridden in config.  I'm working on such a thing
to get jetspeed running in my corporate environment, which prohibits all
file writes outside of that temp directory.

%regards -tk