From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] "content" layout and screen
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:07:50 GMT
Glenn, That sounds fine.
I think 'content' is an ok name, maybe something more descriptive would
be 'portlet-content' or 'portlet-element' or even 'portlet'.

I think that the uppercase-first-letter naming convention is left over
from when people used to write screens and layouts in Java, since
Turbine will also match a Java class by the same name.
Using all lowercase is fine for vm-only module implementations.