From "Thomas Schaeck" <SCHA...@de.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Server side discussion
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:24:45 GMT
When a company posts a JSR, all companies or individuals who are involved
in the JCP can join the expert group for the JSR. Indeed, several companies
have already joined the JSR 162 expert group.

Sun and others could also have joined the expert group of the first Portlet
API JSR and have contributed their ideas there rather than starting a
second JSR on the same topic.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Architect, WebSphere Portal Server
IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany

"Ming Fai" <mingfai@hongkong.com> on 01/15/2002 05:11:48 PM

Please respond to "Jetspeed Developers List"
      <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>