From "Thomas Schaeck" <SCHA...@de.ibm.com>
Subject [API] Re: Portlet API - call to vote
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:55:19 GMT
Good idea.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Architect, WebSphere Portal Server
IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany

"Frans Thamura" <fth4mura@yahoo.com> on 01/04/2002 07:22:35 AM

Please respond to "Jetspeed Developers List"
      <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>