From Norman Schöneich <schoene...@ecooperate.de>
Subject AW: Simple Question ? Hope ! Entry Point for Page
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:16:35 GMT
Yes, ok, but
who calls this method [getProfile(rundata)] and when ?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Sean Taylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Januar 2002 18:50
An: Jetspeed Developers List
Betreff: Re: Simple Question ? Hope ! Entry Point for Page

Sounds like you are following it correctly.

> getProfile(RunData rundata, CapabilityMap cm) method.
>
> But who calls this method and when ?

getProfile(rundata) calls getProfile(rundata, cm):

    public Profile getProfile(RunData rundata)
        throws ProfileException
    {
        CapabilityMap cm = null;

        if (rundata instanceof JetspeedRunData)
        {
            cm = ((JetspeedRunData)rundata).getCapability();
        }
        else
        {
            cm = CapabilityMapFactory.getCapabilityMap( rundata );
        }

        return getProfile(rundata, cm);
    }